Tuesday 16 June 2009

Proposal Daisakusen/Operation Love/プロポーズ大作戦

(I'm Back :)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Language: Japanese

Iwase Ken realizes, only too late, that he has feelings for his best friend, Nagasawa Masami. On her wedding day, just as the slideshow starts at their reception, everything freezes! Iwase Ken discovers that the angel, of the church, will give him a chance to go back in time. He can go back to the pictures in the slideshow, and change the endings, so that they are happier. He does his best as he goes through the pictures, from highschool to college.
But can Ken really change the past?

Review:
Hmm I liked this one. Didn't love the lead girl, thought she was a little...too needy? However I'm a Yamapi fan. It is rather...drawn out though. However there are some heart-warming moments. The whole idea is at least a little original. The angel is pretty funny too. "Hallelujah Chance!" fuufuufuu....

Last year in Japan, I started to watch the Proposal Daisakusen Special....however I was dead tired (like most nights) and had to go to bed :(. It was a lot tougher without subs too...I later watched the Special back home, it wasn't the best...>_>;

2 comments:

XeroxtDave said...

You're back! Happy day! Hope your blogging skills are well rested and I look forward to hearing more from you. Take luck!

Cartoonist62 said...

Hehe thanks! Glad to be back, will do my best to get back into a regular blogstride.
It's summer, logically-thinking-wise I should have more time!