Sunday 12 April 2009

Custard Pudding KitKat

Happy Easter!
In Japan they have quite the wide variety of KitKat flavors.
Unlike Canada....which I think only has "KitKat" flavor
and maybe if you look hard enough"Dark KitKat".
While I was in Japan I was able to pick up a few of these Japanese treats.
So I will do my best to share them with you. :D
Today's KitKat: Custard Pudding Flavor!
(68 Calories!)
(Observe the in-english easy-open directions. I love how almost everything in Japan is easy-open :D)
Looks: White Chocolate?
Smell: Sweet, Strong, Vanilla (Basically smells like powdered Jell-O pudding)
Taste: I'd say the the name is pretty accurate. Not pure pudding, but custard-pudding. Kinda like licking the bowl of a vanilla cake mix (we all know what that tastes like ♥)
Score: 5/5 I would buy these often if they were over here. I'd say its maybe even better than a regular kitkat.
I'm actually pretty sad, since I think I just ate the last one doing this review T_T.
(A Close-Up of Deliciousness!)

2 comments:

XeroxtDave said...

It is just not true that the only flavores of Kit-Kat here in Canada are original and (the occational) dark. I have seen and tasted carmel, orange, banana, and coffee. So there. I must say that I never knew of 'Custard pudding' but I leave that to being sure that there are many things in Japan that I have never heard of. Also, I would like to visit Japan and try all it has to offer. This may take several years of living there, but I can do that someday. Also, I just noticed today that Old Dutch has put out a 'Peppercorn Ranch' flavor, which I must try. I didn't have any money on me at the time, so I don't have a review on them just yet, but if you'd like I'll let you know what I think of them when I get a chance to try them.

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)